7.4.08

Poppy Plates and other delights





While waiting for our computer to be fixed this past Saturday I wandered into a gigantic Asian supermarket in Mt Albert where I found these beautiful creatures. And for $1.00! (each). They are glazed ceramic poppy-looking saucers and I snapped up what they had left. They weren't sure if they would get more in so keep your eyes peeled if you like them too.








I was also particulary spoilt by Rosemary on Friday, she bought me a super book called 'The Incredible Book Eating Boy' from her bookshop. It is written and illustrated by Oliver Jeffers. Hopefully my pictures will do the book justice.









And last but not least- new silver 'never leave without your keys' necklaces will be up on etsy later this week. Or contact us if you'd like one. Have lovely days xx




1 comment:

Swonderful said...

They are so pretty! What a steal! Was that the big supermarketish place behind the BP on dominion road? Me & Tracey used to get our hair cut in there for $15 by a lovely lady named Winnie "Like Winnie the Pooh!" she told us. :)
& what a bite! x

 
Blogging tips