8.6.08

world sweet world


The weekend has been a good one. I relaxed, made owls, visited a craft fair on in my area (and managed to get the boyfriend along too- no mean feat) and my copy of World Sweet World arrived in the mail.

Our wee owls and Papercup's Kafta dress are both featured and I did a 'how to' page, on how to make cute hot water bottle jumpers from old sweaters for winter. Was very exciting to see it amongst the other great articles in the magazine- which is another great issue. There is an article on growing your own veggies too, which is brilliant timing for me as I've just set aside a section in my garden to do just that. Swonderful is one of World Sweet Worlds many stockists if you're interested in picking up a copy- but if you're not near Brooklyn, Wellington- all the other stockists are listed on the site.

I'll be popping the new owls up on Etsy tonight, please feel free to have a wee look. Thank you!

xx Have a great start to the week.

1 comment:

Swonderful said...

yeyah! We got our owls today too, thanks ever so much. Will be in touch re the other stuff. I really liked your list of things about yourself btw! I found it so difficult when I had to write "4 things about yourself that no-one knows..." for Frankie, no one knows them for a reason! x

 
Blogging tips