28.9.08

Another lovely Kraftbomb.

Alex with the stall.


After another very successful Kraftbomb yesterday, I had lovely 10 hour sleep and am now enjoying a breakfast of tea and left over cupcakes. The best start to another week anyone could ask for I think!

Although Kraftbomb wasn't quite the mad house it was the first time round, it was still such a great day and our stall did pretty well. We also made sure we didn't miss out on Fred's lemonade this time which was just as delicious, if not more, then everyone told us! Karla and City also organised a bake sale this time to raise funds for the advertising for the next Kraftbomb (which will be in the bigger hall!) and we enjoyed snacking on these delightfully nutrious skull biscuits. Those are some yormy rasin eyes!


Alex joined Jess and I on the stall this time, with her lovely button necklaces and they were a hit.


A great day indeed. The Cardboard Box zine launched too with great success. I picked up two copies- one to keep fresh and one to read. Hope that's not too odd. And we made it into the blog review! With a little help from Jess I must admit but was lovely to see us in print anyway.

My favourite thing of the day would have to be Trixie Delicious' leg and arm draft stoppers. I didn't manage to snap a picture sorry!

4 comments:

the little look see said...

well said olive. twas a fun day indeed. photos looking great. will have to nab some off you for me blog too :)

Aimee said...

My first Kraftbomb. It was lovely to meet you in person! I didn't manage to find a card for mum but I did score one of the scrabble block necklaces, very stoked.

Alex van Dorsten said...

Thanks for having me :) was a fun little adventure... has made me all excited for the next one... lots of ideas already, and good photos well done :)

Swonderful said...

Looks fab, what a lovely selection of wares! I'm jealous I wasn't there. X

 
Blogging tips