27.11.08

Hungry Creek.

Alex and I have been attending a jewellery class, at Hungry Creek, every Thursday evening for the past little while. Finally I have something to show for it, and one more brooch in the works. I've really enjoyed the class and learnt a lot of techniques that I hope to put into practise on my own designs in the future.

In the meantime I made my own slighty more crappy version of Ash Hilton's pear ring and a set of tiki earrings, using the tiki from 20c coins similar to Jane Vile's work. I own one of Jane's Endevour brooches and I love it so much I thought I'd give it a go and I'm pretty pleased with my efforts!


Ash Hilton's pear.



My pear.


My tiki stud earrings.

Hope to see you at Kraftbomb this Sunday- 11-2!

1 comment:

CARINA said...

oh...the tiki earrings are cute!

 
Blogging tips