26.9.09

Exhausted.

I made it through my two days as one part of a two head dresser part team at the last two days of ANZFW. It was amazing as it has been all the times before I have volunteered and reminded me again why I give up my time to do it!

Thanks to all the lovely girls who worked with me, if you ever pop on here and read this!

The week finished with the 'Zambesi- 30 years in retrospect' show and I'm so glad I stuck around to work this show, my model was lovely, Liz Findlay (the designer) could not have been more gentle, kind and grateful and there was no yelling, screaming or hair pulling. The show began with jaw-dropping dancers and finished with a standing ovation.

I over heard two models talking about their first Zambesi show, both were in the 2004 show on Quay St and said they'd been with Zambesi ever since.

"I think that one might actually have been my favourite show ever."



Isaac Likes photo of Veronica Crockford Pound and Derya Parlak at Zambesi's show earlier in the week.

No comments:

 
Blogging tips