4.10.09

Day in Devonport.

It was another great day at the Devonport Craft Market yesterday, I think it might have been the calm before the Christmas storm.

See photos of my stall and the market below. Will post about the two sweet purchases I made in a moment. If you didn't make it down remember this beauty of a market is on the first Sunday of every month. See you next time?


The view from behind the stall. Note interested customer! Hehe.


In the back there lovely Heleen from Ruby in the Dust.


I peeked out from behind the map cutouts all day.


Our stall.




Note the amazing 'my kind of town!' Toronto mug, $1 op shop find!







If there is a place you belong, or somewhere you'd like to say 'take me here' about, pop us an email (see contact us right) and we'll source the map and make it for you. Let us know. x

And thanks again to the lovely Sarah's who put on the Devonport Craft Market every month.


No comments:

 
Blogging tips