1.11.09

Treat please.

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope the weekend was a swell one. I attended a great Halloween Party at Cross Street Studios with friends, that even had a 'Trick or Treat' wall (hand in, trick played, beer in hand after trick as treat) so thank you to everyone who organised it. 

A peek at what we got up to below. 


My good friend, Kendoll. Pun intended.



The BF looking mighty attractive as Slimer from Ghost Busters.



One of my favourite costumes of the night. I love this movie!


Me in my costume. Thank you so much Jess for painting my face.



The morning after. A wee pick me up before I headed to Devonport for the Devonport Craft Market. 

Devonport Craft Market was another lovely one, although I did not do so well on the stall I had a blast as always and enjoyed looking at everyones great stuff. Refrained from buying this time but have some things to show (as soon as possible) that I've bought from the last few markets.

It's always so difficult to keep my pennies in my pocket!


Jorge, my lovely assistant for the afternoon. Hehe.

Killing the time by reading 'Olive' my new Munch Bunch book!


Thank you to everyone who made it to the markets, Ruby Square and Devonport Craft.


No comments:

 
Blogging tips