22.2.10

Leilani Heather.

A few weeks ago I photographed a girl for Auckland Street Style, this girl infact. 


I really loved her outfit and thanks to the brillance of the internet I've also fell in love with her work. She linked to ASS (har har) and the link helped me find her blog and site. Her name is Leilani Heather and my Leilani Heather favourites are below.


  

  

  

  

  

  
Best in Show, I think I went out for a drink the other night with friends and the character in the third photo down was amongst us? Small world if so.


  
Mess


  

  
Portrait


  

  

  

  
New Delhi, India.

1 comment:

Lady Gabrielle. said...

Whoa awesome photography! I'm pretty sure i have seen that girl around and she does have amazing style! Auckland is a very small world!
xx

 
Blogging tips