15.9.11

AB's.

I just bought some black lip stick for the game tonight, not sure if I will actually go through with wearing it but the $2 shops rugby section full of all things black sucked me in. I left with stick on tattoos, a massive flag and some glow in the dark face paint (I already have the black stuff at home).

I've set myself a goal for this Sunday, to spend the day wandering and driving about with my camera to capture some of the madness. I love that my local fruit shop has a huge All Blacks flag in their window and I think I'll miss it all when it's gone, so photo essay here I come!

1 comment:

teresa said...

I did the exact same thing for the opening game! Black lippie and black lipgloss. For $4 you can't really go wrong... got lots of comments too. I'm loving the atmosphere.

 
Blogging tips