18.9.11

Trailing.

If you are in Auckland and are looking for something to entertain your early evening on the weekend I highly recommend walking the Fan Trail to Eden Park, even if you aren't going to the game. It starts in the center of the city and all you have to do is follow the footprints. We did it by car this Saturday past, thanks to the rain but it was grand. We had our faces painted, we dressed up like fools, took photobooth pictures, listened to live music, we ate icecreams and didn't spend a single cent. Plus listening to the hollas of all the devoted fans is rather entertaining too.

Thanks Auckland City!


Since I have no tickets to the New Zealand vs France game this coming weekend I think I'll do the Fan Trail backwards and end up in the city to watch it on the big screen. Join me?

No comments:

 
Blogging tips