15.12.11

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

We've finally got our Christmas tree at my flat, a wee one that costed a bomb but for the smell Christmas it's given our house it's worth it I say! Plus the lovely decorations I got in Mexico last year now have a place to stay for a wee while.

And in the spirit of Christmas I've decided to do a little giving. This wee blog now has 95 (formal blogger followers) and my wee facebook page 75 likers. Thanks guys! I never thought wee Make Believe could be so grand! So I've decided to put together a Post Christmas Hamper O' Goodies (hamper is such a lovely word) to be given away when either one hits 100 because 100 is a very nice number.

Oo I'm waffling on, as I do. Every liker and every follower will be put into the draw- so if you follow in another manor please like Make Believe on facebook to 'be in to win'.

I have not yet complied said hamper but I image it to have a bit of everything, a map! some map magnets! a charm necklace or two! cards! a trip fund jar (if I don't sell the lot this Sunday) etc etc. Perhaps it shall be called 'whatever I can find hamper'.

Unfortunately there is a bit of a catch with the size of the map and bottle to post overseas, so if the winner is further a field they will receive everything but those bad boys and then I shall redraw for a lucky runner up based in NZ. I hope that sounds alright!

Right that's it, I'm off! Enjoy your weeks folks!


No comments:

 
Blogging tips