16.4.12

Paper Pirates.

The Shutter Pirates are hosting a guerilla photography exhibition, one where anyone can submit their own photos! I think I might just put my two cents in, then I can put 'Exhibitor' on my CV right?


They say 'Everyone comes along to look at the pictures and have a bit of a party and at the end of the night people can rip them off the walls and take them home.' I hope to come home with something grand, at that someone rips my photos down to take home. It's a bit like a shared lunch where you desperately hope that someone eats your contribution and it's not the untouched plate.


See more here, get on your office photocopier and send yours in too! Rules are they've got to be A3 or bigger.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Blogging tips